MSW10-002 || Windows 10 Pro 32 / 64 Bit
Availability: In stock
1. USER : One (1)
2. NO DVD SUPPLIED
3. You will receive your keys & download link within 12 hours (usually under 1 hour) via your email.
* Required processor: 1GHz processor or faster
* Required memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
* Required hard disk space: Up to 20GB available hard disk space
* Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
* Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
* Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
* Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/useterms
Activation required • Single license • 32 and 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included
All the features of Windows 10 Home plus enterprise grade security, powerful management tools like single sign on, and enhanced productivity with remote desktop and Cortana. Licensed for 1 PC or Mac.
Windows 10 Pro is built for business
- If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker and BitLocker to Go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Your Office files like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint automatically get stored in the cloud, which acts as a virtual online drive, so you can share and work on documents in real time.
- Log in with Remote Desktop to use your Windows 10 Pro PC while at home, on the road, or anywhere there's an internet connection.
- Create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to the apps you need most.
More secureKeep your files safe with BitLocker, and get the same security on removable storage devices with BitLocker to Go. Windows 10 Pro also includes Windows Defender Antivirus, which uses the power of the cloud, wide optics, machine learning, and behavior analysis to protect your devices from emerging, sophisticated threats. Plus, automatic updates1 ensure you have complete, ongoing protection against current and future threats.
Log in to your PC or tablet and securely access your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Remote Desktop. Start editing a document in the office, keep working on it in the coffee shop on your phone, and finish up on your home PC.
Capture great ideas before they slip away with Windows Ink. Quickly access a Windows Ink Workspace with the click of a digital pen or straight from your taskbar. You can even pull up the Ink Workspace before logging in. And powerfully pair inking with Office and other apps for smart note taking, easy document markup, and precise sketching or drawing.
Sign in to your Windows devices with Windows Hello in less than 2 seconds—3 times faster than a password. Facial or fingerprint recognition provides instant access, and you always have the option of retaining a PIN as a backup. It's the enterprise-grade way to keep Windows devices more secure.
OfficeThe multitasking features of Windows 10 pair perfectly with Office. You can arrange your screen however you want. Easily manage multiple Office apps and docs on one screen, and effortlessly snap up to four of them to optimize your workspace. You can also slide the shared edge of snapped apps to wherever you want it, easily resizing both apps in a single motion.
Microsoft Edge is the faster, safer browser built for Windows 10. It's optimized for the modern web, but is still compatible with legacy apps and sites. Write or type directly on webpages and share your markups with others. Use the reading view to eliminate distractions so you can work more efficiently. There's also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
Cortana is your personal digital assistant. She can provide notifications about appointments and deadlines, suggest documents you may need for an upcoming meeting, and keep your group calendar in sync. Easily create, modify, and open lists with just your voice. And Cortana seamlessly integrates with other Windows apps, like Sticky Notes, Ink reminders, and Microsoft To-Do events.